Spade, Introduce Thyself!

Get to know your fellow spades!

Re: Spade, Introduce Thyself!

Postby WemberPot » Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:10 pm

Hi all. In game in Wembley Fraggle (normal) and HighPriestessOfTinsel (hc). I've been playing for a bit under a year now, and am starting to become a more serious player, instead of just wandering around going "oh, cool, a new thing!" As such, I've become more interested in game mechanics. Was pointed in the direction of the site by a clannie, and hope I can soon help contribute. IRL, i'm a student, so i have lots of time to play around :)
WemberPot

Postby Dentarthurdent » Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:54 pm

Hi, I'm me. I joined KoL about seven years ago and have actively played for maybe half that time. I came back a couple months ago from a long hiatus from the kingdom, and now I've got the spading fever. I've built a Python script to parse my KoLMafia logs and report data on item drops and whatnot. It's a work in progress, but it is functional. I'll be sharing (and enjoying) those data here.
Dentarthurdent

Postby basbryan » Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:26 pm

I have the same name in-game. I have a BS CS and work as a Systems Engineer.

I haven't ever spaded anything famous, but I understand sample size and will particiapte when I can.
basbryan

Postby emc2 » Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:56 pm

Hi, I am Em, and I joined KoL long ago, but only started playing recently.

I joined here today to try and give some data about the new 70s volcano consumables. I hope to become a more helpful member as my knowledge of the game increases.

Thank you all for everything you have done!
emc2

Postby KanikaGoyal » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:29 am

Hello Dear Friends,
My name is Kanika Goyal, i am working at Voxya online consumer complaint forum.
I am now start playing KOL (Kingdom of Loathing) video game. Its so interesting game. I like it.
KanikaGoyal

Previous

Return to Introductions